A month ago I had decided to take on creating a map “block” for Mozilla’s Webmaker app. I have since made two other contributions to Webmaker app and shelved the Map brick for a later date due to it’s complexity and time constraints. I’ve decided to take upon the brick as it is one of the most requested features by users and intend to deliver the Map brick in a simple method in order to allow more additions to the brick later on.
I have written the changes I had made to my previous “leafbrick” branch overtop of the newest version of Webmaker app and created a new branch “mapblock”.
Further, my addition to the Gitbook for Webmaker App Web IDE development can now be viewed here.